So Kanye West just came out with a new album last week. It's called 808s & Heartbreak. It's different. It's not a hip-hop album at all. He doesn't rap on the album at all. He sings. In autotune. It's crazy. Kanye has gone on to say that it is a pop album. Although it's extremely different from anything Knaye's done before, I still really like it. Over the past year Kanye went through a lot, with his mother dying due to complications from cosmetic surgery, to breaking off his engagement with his fiancee. Kanye always comes from the heart, and that's what I love about him. No matter how pretentious he may come off, or how annoying he can be, I'm a devote follower of his. He stays true to himself, and in this world today, that's big. Here's the music video for the song "Heartless" off of 808s & Heartbreak.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment